Thank you for visiting on Dec. 12th!
It’s a pleasure to share my creative space with you.
The Blue Jackal
and other tales from Islamic Lands
In collaboration with the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA)
Told by Francis Gillespie
* This first print run includes the MIA’s images of artefacts in the back of the book.
The Old Man and his Donkey
Written by Julia Johnson
This fable-like story is set in the desert mountains and features two friends: Abu and his trusted donkey.
(350 QAR framed, 120 QAR unframed)
Once you find all the corresponding icons to the number beside them, you’re ready to face Doha’s traffic. [wink]
(120 QAR unframed)
MIA, Aug. 17
A collection of people in the MIA lobby (TBD)
* Currently available:
• 3 rectangular framed prints (Lateen Sail or Shisha-Smoking Men), 350 QAR
• 5 square framed prints (R/A or Souq Waqif), 350 QAR
• A few unframed prints, 120 QAR
• 1 vertical original (MIA ink drawing), TBD
• books: several