Link here to visit VCUQatar’s listing of Community Classes.
The next class begins April 25th: ‘Love Doha Colors’
Sessions are flexible and designed to meet the needs of the school.
I have led workshops at several international schools in Qatar since 2013.
• Illustrator Visits
• Workshop to enhance IB or AP curriculum
Boost creative insight for teachers with a foundation in Design Thinking pedagogy, Reggio Emilia Approach, as well as insight from an Art Therapist. Core factors in these overlapping approaches are observation with empathy, divergent thought process, collaboration, and reflection.
Observation and documentation:
Recording the creative process: noting comments, the sounds of marks being made, photo reflection, and noting emotions.
VCU-Q Community Classes
I have been teaching community classes at VCUQ since 2013.
Listed is the range of adult and children’s community classes that I have taught at VCU-Q:
• Spontaneous Inks, Watercolour & Charcoal
• Digital Illustration
• Illustrated Ideas
• Illustrate Your Children’s Story
• Imagine Your Picture Book Character
For Adults and Educators:
• Creative Development for Adults working with Children
• I Can’t Even Draw a Stickman
• Art, plus Math & Science––of course! (Ages 7-9)
• Illustrated Ideas (Ages 6-9)
• Expressive Drawing & Painting (Ages 6-9)
For enquiries or to arrange a school visit, please click “contact.”